SUCCESS

We all tend to lose our focus on what this word truly means. Most believe it's luxury, private jets, billion dollar cars, and high end mansions, and hotels that cost more than red rock mountains. We're made to believe that money is happiness, we get shaded by the greed of attention. People follow the next trend so they can do it better than the last. Our society is so brain washed believing that hard work is not the path. We want the easy way to receive fame and destroy our public figure on whatever the cost. No one wants to work for anything, we just want it all delivered. People become sluggish, while businesses are raising pay. "We can't keep employees anymore, so we'll pay you thirty grand a day" that all sounds great, but where was my raise whatever I worked 16 hours a day only earning minimum wage. I shouldn't complain, because I'm doing better than I thought I would be. Because it's not how big you are, it's how big you seem. I use to waste my time trying to be number one in fame. Walking on the red carpet, moving out to LA. People in my ear telling me how to live day to day. I didn't want to live in that nightmare of being a sellout. I literally walk in success reminding myself to stay humbled. Some may not think I have success, because I don't show. But little do you know, my success will be on billboards across from your homes. I don't like to talk about what I do; I keep it on the low, then out of nowhere I surprise you, then become ghost. I've reached peaks, I never thought I could. I've touched clouds when I never thought I would. I don't like to bragg on my success like most. I let my work speak for itself, before I become a ghost. Most will not be patient with my work. They'll just tell themselves, "he fell off." But once they want to come back around again, the ship has sailed off.