Stranger

You see people walking down the street, you never know who you're going to meet. You don't know their stories or their glories. We judge because we only wish to know. When youre walking you see people talking... But can you read? Read who's face cries save me. Do you crave to know more? Are other lives a bore? So self absorbed.

We were made for something more than walking and talking. We were made for caring and sharing, love that is above all. We were not made for hate, that causes us to fall. let's wipe the slate. learn
to reach out and celebrate.

Now wait a minute, you're thinking what about me? Fate has left me down. How much longer do I fake this smile? I'm not feeling worth while. How will I get up? Why does it matter?
Look up. Breath, know he will build you a ladder. The valley is low and the climb is hard. You seem to tally all the times you've gone up and down. Causes you to frown. Don't worry, just straiten your crown.

You're tired of the roller coaster. You just want the wholer picture. Life is a work of art. First you must start. Your masterpiece is yours. The pace is up to you. Its not a race. Wipe that tear off your face. You draw the flaws that you see. But what you don't know is you're as beautiful as the sea, so don't draw scars. Look to the one who holds the stars.

You see people walking down the street, you wonder if anyone craves to save someone like you, someone that has fails in their stories before their glories. Because

We were made for something more than walking and talking. We were made for caring and sharing, love that is above all. We were not made for hate, that causes us to fall. let's wipe the slate. learn to reach out and celebrate.