Split Persona

As life continues I only know of two people who really exist; Kris & KP.

As I enjoy the limelight of being a versity athlete, I still find discomfort within.

As I blame my foolish mistakes on others, I know deep down I am the one to blame.

As if I didn't already have enough eyes on my because of my skin color or family history. 

As time winds down, and my high school career comes to a close, I still feel the emptiness. 

Who really am I? 

Am I KP, the guy who has his way with the ladies, and focuses on everything but school and others feelings?

Or am I Kris, A guy who has such a soft heart, it could be said that I am cupid himself, only reincarnated. 

With these questions come great journeys. 

I can admit to breaking a few hearts.

But who's to blame when my own heart has witnessed more than a vietnam veteran.

I yearn for the perfect someone as any teenager does.

But really, how close are we to the one whom we may spend our entire life with?

Sometimes it's best NOT to ask why, but instead look at it from another perspective. 

Life in the end is all about relationships. 

Every person you come in contact with is, and will forever be a person whom you carry a relationship with. 

Rather that person is "Stranger" , "Associate", "Friend", "Best Friend", etc, you still carry some kind of relationship with them. 

As if my time typing was not winding down, I leave you with this.

We all faces struggles.

Some cause split personas.

Some cause deperession.

Some even cause death. 

Shape your experiences, do not let your experiences shape you.