So Much Hate

In my head I was scared, in my feet there was pain, in my soul there was absence. The year 2014 brought my heart 6ft under. It was the year I honestly wonder why is my family so fake and always against me. My friends treated me a little better, but they also hurt me intentionally. My love life was crazy, yet I was so young. Just a girl trying to fit in, but my mindset was in the wrong. I started listening to Don Trip I could relate to most of his songs. He wasn't wasn't just a rapper he was a poet who expressed himself through lyrics, but I expressed mines through tears. He brought out the beast in me so I just jotted down all my fears. I started using more ink and wiping less tears. People made me go crazy and having dreams about killing them, and when I was wide awake I still had that urge and gutted feeling. It's amazing how people treat you like shit and start acting wild when you don't want no dealings. I was a weak minded girl, but writing poems and listening to Don Trip helped me change the game. If you could read all my poems just maybe I could exchange the pain. I had to put my heart on my shoulder, because my chest was flooded with rain. The tears I use to cry I had the people who surrounded me to blame. I cut of friends and loves ones now they consider me lame, but I don't see how cause' I had to walk, skip, jump, and run just to escape hell. I had to put extra weight on my shoulder cause' I never felt loved. I thought bout' hanginh with a couple shootas who willing to dump slugs. I'm going off to college now everybody wanna congratulate me, kiss me on my feet, saying shit like it wouldn't be possible without me. I did it on my own so don't get it twisted. I paid attention in school, did my work, and I listened. I listened to every insult that you scolded me with, I put in work cause I couldn't accept it and you was always mad. I wrote poems every night and day, about how fucked up folks was towards me and how I wanted to get on everybody ass.!I guess cause I'm the only child they thought they could take advantage of me of me. I learned a closed mouth don't get fed, well I'd rather starve. I rather get money with the wolves than pick on people with the sharks. I made it a long way so all this shit going through my mind I'm taking it very hard. I don't know where I'll end cause' I never had a start. People keep aiming at my body taking turns throwing the dart. Well, they in contact with a beast now I had a lot of improvement. Writing poems and bumping music them two things will honestly do it. They put me in a place where I could find myself. I was created with a value so I don't depend on my wealth. I learned multiple lessons and most was bad for my health, but I was filled with hate from red burning hell what else do you expect.