In-site On Why I Write?

How I feel, how I write, and what it means to me? These are great things and ways to help yourself get over your writers block, which I hate with a passion; isn't it ironic though. Anyway I was up around 2:30 in the morning and couldn't sleep because I had ideas and wanted to write again. It's one of those things that you don't get to control, just comes and go when it wants.

So just wanted to get a couple things off my chest and why not have a live recording this time, I just might start doing some spoken word pieces; who knows? Anyway if anyone wants me to answer a question or whatever you have on your mind, just leave a comment. I was kind of tired and messed up on something I was trying to say, hey who cares anyway; this is a way of expression. Once again I feel like I was put on this Earth to help, so if you have anything you want to say or just wanted to talk; then leave a comment.

Thanks for all the support..