Save me, I'm fragile

Thu, 08/04/2016 - 09:57 -- DeMaree

I went to look at myself in the mirror

And I saw no reflection 

Because my fist met the glass earlier that day...

And now broken shattered pieces lie on the floor like grains of salt beneath my feet

And as I take diamonds from my skin that is covered me...all I really want is to just be alone in a quiet room so I can hear my own blood flow

So I can hear the beautiful melodies of where my blood belongs rather than on the floor...or a broken peice of glass...this broken piece of glass the reflects my ghost.

And as I believe that light is pouring out of me, I start to believe that I am nothing but a fragment waiting on my kingdom come...and so it becomes that I am someone who feels incredibly sorry for the shooting stars...

Because it must be an awfully lonely journey..,flying through complete darkness yet being nothing but the brightest light

But can lights that flicker still lead the way?

Because mirrors are not in control of what people choose to show it

So rain down your grace in the falsity of disgrace and send me my very own personal shooting star, and a garden of diamonds in my soul rather than shattered broken ghost planted in my skin.

And you...

Yes you...

You don't even know what you are doing...

But you are doing it and I don't want it to stop...

You having faith in me...

And just that alone...

Saves me.