Sad Truths

Sad truths 

• Can you ever leave me without dying inside? 

• Everytime I look at you I can see the pain in your eyes, the fake smiles, but the real tears 

• The day you took the pills I didn’t understand why, until the day you said sorry 

• You didn’t want to leave me and neither did I, so you died that night in a hospital 

• You never loved me did you? 

• Why wouldn’t you just leave me? 

• You were the saddest and happiest person I knew 

• I was your light in the dark and yet I could always see the sadness in your eyes 

• But the truth was, neither did I

• That was the sad truth

• I never loved you and you didn’t either

• I got to attached, and yet I wasn’t the one that died 

• You were drowning and I was just walking away loving you 

• The happiest moments in my life were with you and so were the saddest ones 

• You warned me not to get to attached because you were broken, I told you maybe I could fix you but I ended up just like you 

• You act like the happiest person on this planet but when you get home you lock yourself in and visit the darkest place on this planet….. your mind 

• I wished I never realized the truths behind you because it unlocked mine too 

• The worst part of being sad is that I realize I used to love you more than myself 

• Truths can sometimes hurt, but not as much as you hurt me 

Poem_boi

Please comment if you'd like more poems like this

Lovewhat

Impossible to put it better.His heart is extremeeeeeee....LOVE

Poem_boi

You rely read all the poems don't you? hahaa

Lovewhat

Excuse me. Would you rather I don't read your poems anymore? i don't want to disturb you. Tell me and I won't read you, I'm sorry

Poem_boi

Oh no itsgreat that you read them I was just meaning that you read my poems am I'm glad you did, thats why I post them :)