The Revolution

Life was flowing like water     ,         By touching the heights of prosper     ,    But at the end of year  ,         An arrival of  year     ,  A symbol of trauma   ,   The pandemic of corona ,     Beginning of destruction     The Revolution , The Revolutiuon         Infection of disease  ,   Danger for beings         A hostile killer  ,    In the land of people  ,    Beginning of devastation     ,  The Revolution ,The Revolution.   ,     Man of modern age became fail to face  Era of inventions       Became the trap of tensions  ,      Beginning of wreckage       The Revolution ,The revolution.   ,   Malady which knows nothing  Is known as Covid-19  ,    Obscure of remedy   ,     Remembering us, worthier of nature       Still, nothing went waste  ,   We have to face  Heroes are our doctors     Fighting day  and night    ,    To make the virus zero      Health is crucial ,       To make the world easier    ,  Wash your hands frequently ,  To defeat the virus gently   ,    Caution is necessary  ,     In the war of this sickness   ,  The beginning of life  ,  After the measures are applied  Follow these keys ,    To make the world Corona free