Realize.

Dear real guys,

I want you to realize that real eyes realize, real lies and then realize that those eyes that you lie to will soon be little eyes that will rely on you to tell her the truth. Can you handle that?

Realize that your daughter will soon realize that you've been feeding her real lies, and you look her into her eyes to lie again. You can't tell her that daddy used to play those same games and I too once made the one I love cry.

Real guy, look her in her eyes and explain to her that it's your fault that she is in tears because you were so ashamed of your fears to tell the one you loved that you really cared  and would always be here.

Tell her that you caused a real cry because you were not man enough then to admit that you were just a little boy trapped inside of a man's frame and she must pay the price of your fears. Use your thumb to wipe her tears. Promise that you will always be here.

Real guy, realize that the history you started is going to repeat itself because you relied on real lies to comfort you as you lie in your bed between the real thighs of the woman you realized was your soul mate all along. But those real lies are what kept you relying on the comfort of someone else and kept you away from home.

Realize those real eyes, recognized your real lies. And those eyes must cry because what you did to her, someone made your daughter cry. Realize