Real

If you are a real christian you will love everyone, for love is the greatest commandment of all,Hatred causes arguments, but love overlooks all wrongs. Intelligent people speak words of wisdom, but fools must be punished before they learn their lesson. Wise people are quiet and learn new things, but fools talk and bring trouble on themselves. the Lord says it is far more better to give than to receive... So you must give always with all your hurt wanting nothing in return for God will surely bless you. The Lord says if you follow him you must take up your cross daily and deny yourself ... Deny yourself means for example if a person comes before you and says your a false christian, don't not argue with them but calmly say okay and walk away because a soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger keep in mind that you father in heaven knows you more than anything or anyone. remember the two guys who were crucified with Jesus? the one on the right of Jesus praised him, asked for forgiveness, and ask him to be with him in heaven while the other on the left said look at you, you call yourself Jesus but you cant even come down the cross, you are nothing, Jesus could've came down anytime and destroyed all of them who mistreated, and mocked him but instead he "Denied" himself.... this is what we need to do as christians, humble ourselves.... God is our reason to live. God is our refuge and strength God is there in our hard times he is there when no one else is. Pain nourishes courage. We can't be brave or apart of Gods army if  only good things happen to us, we get tested by the Lord not because he wants us to suffer but because he wants to see the measure of our faith Proverbs 3:12 For the LORD corrects those he loves, just as a father corrects a child in whom he has delight in. Matthew 6:8 remember your father in heaven knows exactly what you need even before you ask him. If you fall in the process God will give you strength but know that God didn't give you that strength to get back on your feet so that you can run back to the same thing that knocked you down. for what you so is what you reap but if you feel like you are drowning in life situations don't worry your life guard God walks on water so be strong, be brave, be wise, be humble, be all that it pleasing to the Lord for great is you reward in heaven