Raise Our Weapons

Wed, 06/18/2014 - 18:05 -- Chayle

I think it's about time for the change to be birthed. It's about damn time for the truth to be heard. It is about that time for the tables to be turned. A second where all the lies will finally be burned. I've seen a homeless man give up his shirt for his child. I've seen the single mom who only works double shifts. Of all the errors in this trial, I can see the call of the wild. I want there to be more than an endless amount of rips. Between the skulls of demon heads and the crack of their marrow. What is it that each person truly deserves? I know that I cant speak, but I will continue to stare though. Who else could answer that besides the King of all the unheard? If a scream and fight is what they want, then that's what they'll get. There are so many cries that I hear on the back of my shoulders. There are so many fears I wish I could forget. That girl with cancer who laughs couldn't be bolder. They think they have it all figured out, but they're wrong. I know that there's something absolutely greater out there who knows that we're stepped on. Full of the galaxies and the cosmos who know about the fatal song. Now is the time to raise our weapons.