A proposition to my girlfriend.

Wed, 07/30/2014 - 17:22 -- laronlc

Allow me to hug your brain and kiss your heart, I just love the way you make my day start.

On the darkest days, you make them bright. I would be so stupid to let you out of sight.

Your smile, your touch, your eyes and your voice, God... You're such the perfect choice.

Your skin, your nose, your freckles, and your grin, I don't see how the way you make me fee isn't a sin.

I think it's safe to say that everyday, I love you more... More and more each day.

The sound of your name and the thought of your presence in this head of mine, it's just so pleasant.

Your laugh, your hair, and the rest of your features are all wonderful, amazing and magnificent features.

Allow me to whisper in your ear and breath into your soul, making you happy is my never ending goal.

The rhythm of your breathing and the rhythm of your heart, if only you knew how they spoke into my heart.

From the bottom of my soul, I promise you filled the hole, the empty hole left drilling and spinning out of control.

By: LaRon Curtis