Pondering man

Fri, 09/13/2013 - 07:22 -- Monro11

Pondering man  Hunched over. Eyes focused down on the floor.   Mind clouded. Emotions too. Can't tell if I'm sad or mad. Nothing was done to me this time. Confusion on sinks in.  But THERE is nothing to do.  I think about the people I met. How they made me feel. Wether they made things better or wether they were real.  I think about the work that stresses me out and turns my hair grey. How I get depressed about thinking what I should do next. I just want the work to go away.  I think about the problems we are faced. Wether it's our problem to start. How someone else pushes it onto to us. How it tears us all apart.  I think about how I wants our bloated and our needs are ignored. How if circumstances changed, life will be worth so much more.  I think about my views on love. How no one out ranks the other. If we all were to close our eyes and reach out far. We could truly love one another.  I think about war and peace. A relationship that never end. How Bloodshed means unity. How balance is always bent. How in the end someone loses a brother, a lover, a family member, a friend.  I think how lost we feel sometimes. How some days the direction points nowhere. How we do things so out of ordinary just so we can get back to knowing.