A Perfect World

A perfect world is a world without badness, violence, death, pain, and sickness. There is an abundance of food, and humans will have work they will enjoy. There will be no more unemployment.

People will have their own homes that they built and won't have mortgages to pay. Not one will be left without a home. 

The earth will be filled with vegetation without the worry of destruction such as erosion or pollution.

You will be able to pet animals such as bears, lions and snakes without us fearing them or the animal fearing you. 

Those who have aged will become young again. Dead loved ones will be resurrected. The poor will not be forgotten.

The eyes of the blind will be opened, the ears of the deaf will be unstopped, the crippled will leap like the deer, and the tongue of the speechless will shout for joy.

There will be a government that is just and fair. This kingdom will last forever.

Most of all, humans are peaceful and non-violent toward each other. Wars will be no more.

So is a world like this really possible? The answer is yes and it will happen in just a little while.