Pendulum

I'm easy to love, but easier to hate. Sweeter than heaven and hotter than hell. I taste you onmy lips and smell you in my clothes. My lying heart of gold. I'll make the final sacrifice and raise it up; the thing between my two lungs. Blue eyes pierce my soul an watch all the little motions that hold smaller notions. What the water gave me, give it back at the riverside.

Beast  out of bluebirds. Second scorned. Of revenge? No, greater. No, nothing of sweet honey nectar. And, oh, the velvet sheets now made out of rust, let the only sound be the overflowing beating hymms of our seven demons. But please, don't let our heartlines cut through in the spectrum, y boy who builds coffins. Just keep following the equilibrium of stars; I know you can for I am beauty. I am death. i am the end and the beginning. I am always in the twilight of the shadows in your heart. Never let me go, my boy who builds coffins. From lover to lover;  breaking down is not an option. Lion tamer. As roaring desire.

And if only for a night remember at the shoreline our bed of moss and lips that hold kisses like little secrets. While breathing in the essence of your skin and the earth, I forge of dreams with passion amidst the screams and livid embrace. Let the fireflies guide you home. Let them guide you home to me, my boy who builds my coffin. You are mine and I am yours. This is out cosmic love.

For Him