Our Love

Never have i thought  I would find love.  I swear you were sent from up above.  My expectations for finding love were very low. But finding  you has change that.
We’ve been through so much throughout our lives. Some thing’s have been so bad, they’ve cut like knives.
I’ve fallen in love with someone who’s broken and I am willing to be the one to fix you.
You’re my Joker and I’m your Harley Quinn. We both have evil within.
Our Love is different, different from any other. Our Love is unique, that’s what makes us special.
Some may say we’re difficult to handle, they just don’t understand that we’re fragile.
Our Love is stronger than any love out there. Nothing compares to us.
It feels like temporary insanity. What’s going on with you and me? Is it real or is it fantasy? Forever or just temporary?
Two broken people that found love in each other. Even when times get hard, we stick  by each others side.

Leaving is never an option. But we’ll never feel boxed in.
With us, everything is different. Different to where only we can understand.

There’s no one I’d rather be with other than you. Since I met you, my life turned new.
Everything about you is very special., even if you don’t think so.
Silent screams are the loudest. Even though they are soundless, they ones that experience the same, will find us.
We were two people crying out for help, until we found each other. We silenced each others screams.
You're my forever and I want to marry you some day. I hope you never ever go away.
If it wasn’t for you, I would have never found myself. Depression and suicidal thoughts always had a grip.
You’ve saved me life and I can’t tell you how many times I wanted to give up. I’ve always felt like I was never enough. 

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; text-align: center; text-indent: 36.0px; font: 12.0px Luminari; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000}
span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

You make me feel so special even at my lowest point. You remind my that you actually care about me.
You make me feel like I’m the only girl you see, But I know there’s always someone wanting to be me.
Every time I make you sad, I feel like the worse person on earth, but I’m glad you tell me everything I’m doing wrong.
We’re becoming better people for each other. We’re going to stay tied to one another.