That One Song

Come on now,Everyone has that one song,Whether its a song to vibe to,Or that song that makes you wanna dance,Everyone has that one song,Sometimes people wait for that one song to just turn up,But then there is that one song that can turn joy into pain,That one song you can't help,But to remember your ex or the heart break,Those are the times where that song becomes "the"song,Since the track will forever be played on the Internet or radio,You constantly will have that flashback of past events,Your love for music is not limited to one song,As if you have the rest of the world on mute,But you live through the message or lyrics of that one song,Man I wish that never came on,Or maybe I needed to hear that,Those reactions to that one song is a perfect example,Example of how we as people deal with the our problems,There are various songs to various situations,That hey we need to break up,Or that we just need to have a deep conversation,Whatever that song is,Let it lead you the right way,No matter the lyric,All you need to know is,Wait.... What's the name of,That one song.