Nothing Else Matters

Tue, 04/12/2016 - 18:08 -- Ebg18

When a rough day has passed,filled with tears brought on by the persecution of my peers,I look towards the sky and see,that despite the storm, the sun fights to shine brightly.When the memory of my dear brothers last days cloud my mind,my heart shatters every time,but I look towards the sky and think, that I now have an angel watching over me.When the expenses of life are greater than the only check we receive,we give up our home and our clothes, and downsize everything, but I look towards the sky and rejoice,because tomorrow will be a brighter day.When I look towards the sky, the sky that my God created, the throne that he sits on,he gives me encouragement, he gives me joy, and he gives me hope.In God I find shelter, peace, love and anything else I might need.Pretty soon these materialistic things of the world will fade away.The name brand of my clothes will not matter, neither will the amount of money I have in my bank account, nor my popularity status,but my relationship with God will always, and continuously matter,and really that is all I will ever need.