No Name

Sat, 06/30/2018 - 03:21 -- MaiVc

All I do is get on your nerves...

Make you feel bad and make you hate me...

My friends are anger, anxiety.. oh and well... fear.

I come in many ways, shape and I embodied someone you hold closer than the sheets you sleep in...

I make you cry when all you can do is cry because your tears are my source of happiness.. 

Your hatred for others is a depiction of what you wish you could accomplish...

You, unfortunately, can and will never get rid of me for I am the kind of glue that you imagined

You're soul is burning as if your locked with the devil himself... and is burning you alive...

What am I?

how about you tell me... like when you tell me to shut up or to be quiet...

or when I make you believe you are just an inconsiderate ass... oh just let me have my moment with your pain...

for it is I who wants it... I am the darkness that unfolds in the night sky... the darkness you see when you turn off the lights...

I am certainly the hater behind all the apps you are constantly posting pictures about... my silence.. just means the worse.

YOU HAVEN`T SEEN ANYTHING... YOU HEAR ME!

You're so blind that if the truth where in your face... you'd look right past it, look back again and still not see it...

I am the bully in your worse nightmare.... I taunt , I do and I push you...to a breaking point...

I am... who you say I am...

So... through all of this, 

Who am I?