No Meaning

Mon, 07/21/2014 - 17:25 -- Zooey12

No meaning is what most songs talk about these days. From pimping all the way to drugs like what good is that for this world that’s already falling apart.

Taking the art of something that has a huge impact on everyone around the world. We might not speak the same language but we all speak music.

Through the ups and downs all the way to the good and the proud, what does music become if it’s all nothing but wrong messages? Don’t forget about the rhymes that you spit into young minds.

Only complicates it when the young ones think it’s cool and acceptable to degrade women and make every wrong right.  Hold on tight for the ride of lies and the mindset that’s hard to change.

Once society is in a certain time and thought process everything seems to be like a communist with everything and one becoming the same thing. Music was once a little love and light to shine, but now it’s making the world stop at the goal line for someone else to pick up and leave a once good legacy behind.

It’s like a catch 22. You want to see someone do well but know they will only stay true when they don't sell with someone. Maybe one day all the ciaos will be undone and music can become what it once was.