No limits

for you                 I see

No     limits.         And 

none    of these  words

are          gimicks because I believe 

what          you   have                  kindly

given          me to see                     and

what               i see is  your outrageous

disreguard

for limitations.

Feel for me                       the truth                                          in the                      words

that i so                           desperately                                    wish to                    preach

to you.                                                     you              can                          destroy what you wish

but what i                         see is this:   you know what      you want    and who am i or anyone

else to say                        that you      can       t      have    what you                  want?              You're power

is irrevocable                   so that        you              don't      let any                    person            tell

you that you                    cannot        when            i see      you can.                you are           yourself which

makes all others           obsolete.                                        Do not quit            your life                                so

soon, when it's so very obvious                                            that you                  have                   no limits