No Heart

The color of my skin is bad enough, the fact that I have an ugly  face is very embarrassing, I didn't mean to rain on your parade. You  judge me, because how I look and talk, pick on me, because I don't look like you, curse me out, because I don't hang with you, treat me like mess just, because I'm different, then ask me do I have a heart? well no I dont have a heart, might of fact my heart is mighty cold, I feel if I have nobody, the society is cruel and the game is brutal it's nothing we can do, the goverment don't care for us and if they did they want protect us im only 17 had to grow up at 7 cook and clean ,but I was always tought to be a queen, a lady , but times have changed and I am wise I'm not just a queen, but I'm the king royalty runs through my veins, through my genes I eat, sleep, and breath music, a change, so no! I can't have a heart there is no time for a heart. god is first my heart is my last, education is in between, because I need to pass I need to be successful. Everything in my life went wrong, I no longer listen to songs that make me feel good, because I don't feel good, so no I don't have a heart, because its been torn apart it feel like a dart pierced through my chest even when some people say im the best I feel like trash, so do I have a heart? No no I have no heart.