Never Take A Love For Granted

Another night I lie awake,
I start to fantasize, Starring deeply in those eyes - I feel this Love I've held inside; But through this time that's passed us by, I've realized that my heart died, this heart of mine don't beat or speak to me - I only feel it by Your side.

Nothing in life I wouldn't give to take that pain away you hold, I pray to God that's on my life - to mend that broken-hearted soul.

I can't let go I feel so low walking along a lonely road, they say patience is a virtue, I hear time heals all your pain, I'm impatient but here trying and we're both feeling the same, ain't nothing changing what we feel
cuz we know this loves foreal..

Stronger than steel but can't keep chill, there's just one thing that still Kills me - You and I together, that's just something that never will be.

I love you and still need you, I just hope soon this will reach you, before I'm old and gray or worse down stuck in a grave, I pray our love to save and make best of what remains - but for now I'll face the facts our paths are headed different ways...

Never expect the future to come out just exactly how you planned it. Cherish every moment and never take that love for granted. I seen through my mistakes I've recognized I'm far too late...

cait9834

This poem was very profound, I never knew how much I needed a poem