The Nasty Truth

Like Rev. Jesse Jackson Said " Hands That Once Picked Cotton, Can Now Pick Presidents".

But Why Do I Feel Like The White Man Hate Me Is It Because Of My Melanin??

Is It Cos My Color Skin Is A Sin & You're White skin  Is A Better Sin??

You Mad That I Rather worship My ancestors History Than Worship Dead Presidents???

Ignorance Is At Its Best When We Rest On Constitution. Treat White Supremacy As " Mentally Ill" But Treat Us Like Pollution

They Brain Wash Us With White Gold Or Blue Dresses For Distraction

& Make us Think The Best Stress Solution Is Gettin High With The Gravity Isaac Newton. 

Pollutant.

Is What They Feed Us When Something Serious Is Going Down across Waters Or Mans Land.

Police Brutality.

Making Us Eat Dirt For Breakfast Lunch Or Dinner I Call It Canned Sand.

Grand Slam Is What They Call It, Oops I Mean Mirandas man Handling That Grand Slam On My Fams Man So I Gotta Hold Grams Hand Cos She Don't See This scenery Old Man & Next Time When You Hear About Celebrity News Just Know Behind That KKK Is Playing Hang Man With My Fam Man.

Everything Is Bliss Until We Kiss The Lips Of The Government.

My Taste Buds Curl Up With The Bittersweet Taste, Hurry Up Pass Me Some Pepperment.

This Bittersweet Taste Is The Blood Of My Ancestors Dripping From Women Bodies & Babies But Our Strong Men Wasn't Having It

Every Whip & Lash Was For Our Freedom. So as We Whip & Get These Lashes

Remember The Realest People On This Earth Are Now In Ashes

Dont Ever Forget The Masses,The Blood, The Railroad Or Beaten With Broken Glasses.

So Call Me Professsor Oglevee, You See Cos Im About To Get White Supremacy Some History Classes