My son

The first day I knew I was pregnant with you
I was only 14 yes I knew I was still young
But I went to the doctor and I find out I was
Two month and four days pregnant I got to
See you on the monitor I cry with happy tears
In my eyes I was so excited I was in high school
In my 9th grade I was scare to tell people about
Me being pregnant I use to wear big clothes so no
One will see that I was getting bigger but I only let few people
Know about it but people start talking about it so the whole school knew but the day I went to the doctor and I was 24 weeks n 2days and they let me hear your heart beat I was so happy that you was doing good and you was growing so fast and 25 weeks I find out I was having a Lil boy I pick out your name it was daniel I name you that because of your granddaddy Frankie and I love it I was happy 26 weeks you was doing good I went to stay with a friend that weekend and I came home Sunday you was coming out to early and I was in the hospital for week or more they try to save you and you did not make it you live for five hours in my arms and I cry and I did not want you to go but I knew that God need another angel to come home so I know that you was in good hands and two months after a loss you my kidneys was Shutting down my skin was yellow in my eyes I slowly dying until the doctor did the surgery the first surgery was good the second surgery was fine the third survey was alright I'm just glad I didn't have to go so soon I knew my mom and dad would not know what to do without me I knew I had it hard when I loss you it was hard to be around other kids n baby I was home for three months I try to go to school on the 4th month and I cry and they send me home and I still miss your it been 6years without you from 2013 to 2019 I will never forget you you always have a place in my heart you will always be mommy Lil angle