my future gurl

keller tx.
leaf hollow dr.

why is it so hard to approach the one i always see i be thinking about her and she aint even with me im just letting the days go by and im not even shy the way i function now youll think im high why i am waisting time she could already be be talking to a guy thats not like i but she wouldnt know because i tend to hide she seems like my type she cute a nice body everything about her seems just right and thats why i cant wait to make her my future wife we will soon be together once we get to know each other cant wait until that happens well be the baddest couple that happened adam and eve dont have nothing on my future wife and me we gone live happily ever after the young beauty and young beast once people see us they gone be laughing but wishing they had this she gone be my gurl im going to make it happen like magic ah man we gone be fabulous ill take it slow but sooner or later we gone be smashing but the most important thing is to have her smiling