Monster

I watch people smile so perfectly content, like the worries of the world have restrained from presenting itself yet.crowds of people march the streets, risking their lives to bring back world peace.The world is crying out for help, as disaster created from our very own, breaks out in a war of Hell.familiar faces speak out in various places to give hope to the people of all the nations.Promises broken like glass when it shadders, money, fame, power, is all that really matters..Dreams that we've chased have a halt or delay, as the sun slowly fades to our dark evil days.The lies that were put in place, are to prepare us of the nightmare unfolding right before our smiling face.Why do we fear to come one 1 all and cheer, fight away evil with shouts so they'll hear.Fears of the Monster coming, are as real as the Towers falling, listen to your heart closely, to understand your true calling.