Manifest

Whoa! hold up... Bro. Slow down.. take your time..And Read between the Lines. Brother listen, You're fine..More so,  you where created to shine, By that guy we talked about in the sky To be Devine. It's up to you to decide, Where to draw the line. Cause Free will let's YOU choose your darkness or the other side. So Which side you gonna ride? Cause if failure you predestined you might Then failure you'll live the rest of your life. So take your idol and free time & Grab the wheel to this journey we call life...  I'll fill your gas tank with fuel this time but after that it's all on you what you do with your life...So Take the time To change the direction of the mind And you'll soon find The meaning in what I write... Once you take control of your own life do a 360 full circle smack Dab on the dime and Then take that 1st step forward To a new life with new eyes.. But wait keep them closed for a moment keep reading what I write. Feel the gentle breeze? hear it in the wind chimes? Ok then Embrace it,... Now Swallow that Pride While Taking in a deep breathe...Hold it...., Now exhale that toxicity you keep Holdin onto inside. Now As you release the pressure ...open your eyes. Now When you start to regain focus This is where you'll realize...That this whole time You've been walking around in darkness literally blind. Held captive in the rusty cage u keep inside your mind. But if Reach in your pocket filled with dreams you'll find a key inside. Bro you had it there at your side this whole time. But don't be embarrassed no need cry some go there whole lives Never knowing the secret is themselves before they die. Now that the veil has been lifted As you release that ego and pride Take a second lso set self aside. Take a 3rd person perspective Of your lifes design Recognize you are in control of every step in your life. So as you take that next step into your new life Make it a leap of faith this time Cause there's wonders anew that dwell inside. No limits at all not even time So wipe those tears from your eyes Cause they cloud the windows to your soul of endless skies and possibilities that'll blow your mind. Don't believe me believe in your self c'mon give it a try But buckle up you're in for a ride And the time of your life Cause it's the greatest high That money cant buy. You decide what you want And who you are remember to be kind Cause the worst abuse there is,is the one we do to ourselves day into night. This is your life not anyone's else's including mine. So run to the exit sign Before that false reality catches back up to you and that there is no way to love your life. - Joe Lilley So take your idol time & peak with confidence, strength and authority. You create your own reality. Shine on so others can learn from you how to press on and so on. You where destined for great things. Be the Maverick Written by Joe Lilley May 2020