Love... So cliche!

06516

Love is the most powerful force known to mankind. What is love? Define love. But before you do that, define pain. So love makes you go crazy but doesn't pain make you crazier? Love is a good crazy, it makes you feel as though you're floating; flying so high that gravity asks your permission to be present in your moment of bliss. What are you feeling? How do you know it is love if you can not even properly define it?! Oh it makes you do THINGS... Like what? Love is Love? No love is a feeling of total infatuation with a subject that may not even be infatuated with you! Can you love and not be loved? No. Humanity is so brainwashed to obsess over one another that they take these extreme measures. So much as to cause pain.

Pain. I know a force more powerful than your "love". Pain. The word carves so deep into your life that it immediately causes depression. Another emotion that humankind underestimates. Argue that it is a feeling but Love is too, is it not? Love is ubiquitous but pain permeates the world like the smell of sex in a Cathouse. Pain. It would feel good if love wasn't so damned prompt and to the point. Always there early but never one to finish the punchline and that's when pain finishes the race. The race that has no end. Sometimes, just sometimes it will abruptly stop like the world has froze. Stops like it has pity but starts again with the envy of a procrastinator. I. Can't. Stress. Enough. The irrelevance of being stressed over the idea of love. Not to say you should hate and keep hating until your soul is permanently trapped in a body of the one you hate most; but know your limits, test the waters, laugh at your reality because it is all a game.

There is no such thing as love being kind to mankind. There's only two decisions to be part of: Lust or Obsession. However, you don't hear people going around saying, "I'm in lust with you" or "I'm falling in obsession with you". Humans have turned love into a cliche. Now NOBODY wants it! It's been forced till one had no choice but to muster up the courage to forever be trapped in a masochistic relationship and they wonder why WE always wander. To be in the secluded insanity of our mind and they still scream to be loved through salted water behind hidden doors of emotion!

May I remind you why you're present in the presence of a piece of my mind?! You, Me and Him were seduced into a game, a maze reallyand the end is still the emptiness that you started with. Satisfying emptiness that makes you feel whole. The wholesomeness that is accompanied by pain. The painhas the strength to drive you into the arms of insanity. What is most trajic is entire nations, cultures subjected to a perilous journey from interpretaton to desperation.  

Love. Such a beautiful mistake from the eyes of the lover. The loving are still in love with their lovers even when their love is partially participants of the game. You. Are. Wrong. To be here continuing this dirty secret that is whispered into the ears of the big mouth optimists. But ignore the truth! Love is just about done being blamed for the liars, cheaters, and those significant others. Love never hurt you; it was change and humiliation.

Keep your future close but your past closer because you never know when the hurt you felt before will come and want to greet your success. Lovers are past the point of fornication and are now on the plane to annihilation. Dominating the thoughts of an average, moving fast past marriage snd leaving a mark that cuts deeper than a memory could ever do.Good or bad it's still feeling left permanently. You have done your deed and now you are bitter because of your infatuation with lust. Can you truly love your opposite if they have a past that is past tears and onto pain with every passing day? No, love only lives in movies because if that was in life then the time it takes for you to fall in love would be the same time it takes for you to get over the death of a saint. Your are a sinner in the eye of your children and the eye of love. May you be damned to Hell  by your touch and your persuasion.

Love lost is pain gained by your future. How long will you wait to be abhorred by your lover? Taking chances to be  a temporary object of hate. You wish to be in love but realize you're slowly staring to loathe every resemblence to him. Every detail burns a into your memory. Then she speaks in that tone that melts your bones and hardens  your body to a painful rock and now you're in lust with the most deadliest venom in all the world. He has sunk his teeth so deep into your breast that all you think of is how shallow your heart is. It must end now or else you will be trapped in forever. She is pain, he is pain, there could only be one kind of happiness stronger than pain... Imagination.

Imagine you are the only person capable of love and the last one to figure out what lust is. Picture yourself in a room full of darkness but in the corner is a red rose for all the survival of mankind.The room is so immense and the rose is still as stone but as full as life. If only you could find it, if only  you  could reach it; you can almost taste the blood dripping from each peddle. You can feel your heart craving for the touch of the thorne to pierce your skin to make sense of all the mistakes you have taken in love. Beyond your comprehension yet so deep in your understanding that it only takes a piece of information to drive you to the brink of insanity. Driven so crazy that you consider paying more attention to your feelings and less to your mind. Mind over matter but it doesn't matter what's on your mind in the place where it matters most. In your heart.

No, mind. No your heart. Madness so great it takes over everything you know so you only feel desperation to be in a state of bliss. It takes two to tange but one to decieve the other that they are waltzing around to get approval from themselves. They are making a change in themselves. They are staring into love but are still falling into lust... Almost too hard to resist being injured just once more. But at least if injured they have enough time to look back and see that the beauty that was captivating their eye is now a voluptuous monster. Taking over all the innocence that goes beyond under the bed but deeper in the sheets. You try to fight the memory of ever letting go... of the sex! Or do you prefer the expression "making love"?