LOVE DEMON!!! <3

LOVE DEMON

Dear love demon..sweet love demon...how have you been.....oh love demon sweet love demon, love has strucken me once again...yes love demon someone has repaired my heart..yes  love demon what i thought had ended has come to a fresh start....I know demon my love demon you told me i would never love again...conviencing me that no one could love me and i'd never love them...making me as sinful as you...making believe what wasn't true...causing me to break what was already broken..never really speaking the words that were ment to be spoken..blinded by what was always there...no debree around just pure love in the air....sickened by the same element that could heal me...taking a strong desire to all that had potential to kill me....and i was ready to give in...afriad  of reaching out..so acustom to holding in......so filled with resentment and jealousy....repetition was my number one tendency ....but no longer do i with-hold that legacy ....love demon..oh so evil demon I have all that i ever forced cries ..it's almost impossible to believe i have everything you denied....love demon what will forever puzzle my mind is why'd you choose to haunt me...NEVERTHELESS your forgiven love demon because im finally happy :)
Sincerly
shawn taylor...im happy 10-31-10