Life as a Youngster

Starting young in this world can be a hassle. Life can get to you so deep at times you would not know where to go. You can get so lost in the crowd people can go along with it, some can go their own way, and some just stay apart. Some get a job and some fall in love. The are many ways you can go, many obstacles, but one good thing about it all you get to find who you are and what is real. There is a point in time when you go through the yang of life and feel like you lost everything but as the person and soul that you are some will find a hobby, some find an addiction, and some experience freedom. The best part of it all the ying to life. Find out why life is so beautiful and worth sacraficing. Cause at the end you get the last laugh. You find out what good you have in this Earth. Many great vibes, heritage, and right paths. I believe in good karma, it will come and go like a ride with bad karma. So up to you how you want to take life and your surroundings. At the end you'll see if you end up in the plus side.