Letters

Dear, Ted

Hi, Ted remember me the girl from the flower market, the one with jewels for eyes. Can you imagine how time flies? I am writing this letter to you , I  don’t know why ? well I  know I’m just a bit shy.  You see Ted from the moment you said “excuse me can you help me I seem to be lost” I know that I’ve fallen for you . I want to know if you feel the same about me too.

Dear, Ted

Hello there again I wrote you last time but maybe you didn’t get it but that’s ok. Truth is  I couldn't sleep without thinking of you . Not being able to see your smile make me blue. That is why I usually follow you unnoticed . Hah!  Just kidding  I will never do that .I’m just waiting on the little blue chair where my cat sit . Waiting for you Ted, waiting for when you come through that door and take me away from here. But for now I’m just waiting and remembering from memory how we first met hope you won’t forget.

Dear, Ted

Why didn’t you write me back?, I waited , and waited and waited for your responds Ted. But you never wrote back why?,why I cried every night because you didn't write back . Oh how my heart crack please oh please I beg write back , write back my love for I cry more than heaven above.

Dear, Ted

Hello Ted, are you ignoring me now ? I wrote three letters, and you, you! Have not written a single one! Why is that ? Is it because I’m not pretty is it because I'm fat! Why is this love at first sight  a lie ? Is to you a joke because I am soak, soak with my tears. My tears Ted you were to come and save me !Not destroy me! Can’t you see  I have been a good person I don’t deserve this , this love is this a gift from heaven or hell for I gain no profit for the love that I sell.

Dear, Ted

No more , I shall suffer no more! This is no more . I have become no more . But you were already no more in June 14, 2006 . I remember now I’m sorry I didn't come I just couldn't stand there looking at the pretty fake flowers and your nice suit that you will wear for eternity. I stop remembering why you stop writing letters on that day to me and the days after that. I’m so sorry I didn’t come to celebrate your last breath. I will  picture the smile they cut on your face . It looks like the fake flowers. The memories are starting up Ted I don’t know what to do. I love you oh how I love you, but why why did I forget that you died in a car crash. Never the last if I  can’t have you here maybe fate will see to it that I will join you oh wherever you are my love. For now this is my last letter I wish I could write more, but the poison is already numbing my fingers.

sincerely, yours forever