Letter To The Ones I Love

Hello,

I know I'm gone now, but there's no need to worry. I did this for you. I thought about this quite a bit actually, and I decided it would just be better if I wasn't here. I don't feel like anyone cares about me, but it's okay. I know I'm just a waste of space. I know you guys must hate that you now have to take care of my body, and I'm sorry for the trouble. I hope that now you don't have anymore stress, or anymore worry. I can't really mess up anymore. You have one less mouth to feed now. I've only been gone for a little while now, but I'll know that I'll miss you all. I wish I didn't hate myself. I wish I could've been strong enough. I hope everything gets better. I love you all. And I'm sorry I never told anyone about my problems.

It's hard for people to let others know of their depression. It's hard to trust someone. It's hard to ask for help. We just think we can handle it, and one day we won't be there anymore because we couldn't.