Let's Change The World

Sat, 02/28/2015 - 15:44 -- AA72121

Come listen to my truest thoughts and my truest feelings. While we are die-hard living there are people that are shining and people that are crying. Is it fair that there is a line between the shining and crying? The rich man is climbing up the ladder while the poor man is dying. Although the poor man is dying he is still trying before he ends up flat-lining. Are we blind to see the line between the rich and the poor? Why can't we spend money to feed the poor instead of feeding a war?  Look at the woman trying to get by with two kids and on welfare, but also notice that no one else even cares. A respectable woman trying hard to sustain, is that not incredible to witness her maintain through all the hard times, heart aches and pain? The elites in power at this very hour know how to help and end the starve, but they don't do it are their minds on Mars? Shall we band together and write a letter saying "C'mon rich man do all that you can to prevent a famine to happen!" Find the drive thats in your mind and strive to change the lives in the world. Let's change how we treat each other, and let's share what we have to eat. Let's close our eyes and picture this, life would be bliss if we would kiss the war goodbye and stood by each other's side.