Learning evil,separating hate

35756

I exist as a creature still learning to be,I watch my own body language brought on by society,influences and thoughts mixed with memories far away,each memory has a thought and those thoughts dont fade away,at a young age I learned that evil exists,it was not about sanity,or what regular people insist,my father had a twisted mind but it was his environment that left him unkind,he had a father just as he became,so angry and blind,from death threats,to bruises,to nightmares unreal,I was born in this so back then I didn't know what to feel,this doesn't seem wrong but nothing feels right,why do I feel such fear each night,after 10 years I left the country life,brought to a safe house my small world was tossed into the light,kids more torn and twisted than me,I observed them wondering what world did they see,cruel and confused some scared and some gone,I knew my mind still had a flicker but the flame wont last long,from home school to public I learned about race,I was a minority and hatred left me prejudice to face,my mother worked two jobs to replace what we lost,and each and every day I was beaten and tossed,from school to the gym,I remained withdrawn,forced and cornered in,what caused hate? was it society or pain? or was it parents holding onto hatred in vain,then later on I moved again hoping for a new start but hatred and humans never seemed to part,the neighbor like me had issues too,but he had a bad mother so his story wasn't through,like me he was no different to hate,but the black kids across the street had good parents who wanted them home when it was late,who did not yell or beat,or wage war in the street,and those black kids took me in while my neighbor betrayed,I had been deceived for in character no role does color play ,later I learned color didn't make who we are,its the environment,support,and the reason you have that scar,from a life of poor to a life of more,from the darkness to the light,I've spent most of my life learning wrong from right,evil is not born its not placed or torn,humans as a whole have changed over time,we have created a reality that even we cant call "mine" the media,the speech,and the life we choose to teach,its learned through and through,these worlds are our creation the controlling your actions is you,evil is created over time without love or support, hatred can be a range of reasons most lead to a police report,these environments we choose,these lives we lead,your in control,with children don't plant the wrong seed,there's a story from one to all,maybe if we all payed more attention less of us would fall.