Just Waiting for the Change

Quit talking about the problem and become the solution

Get out of this mental institutionIts a whole lot of brain polutionResiding in Uncle Sam, under a hypocritical constitution.Our people need a greater revolution.Cuz all this confusion,gets us no where but a bunch of defusion.Mixed in all together and creates a distracting allusion.And I wanna know who cares about our opinion.Cuz us students, we come in millions.And on the teachers we are depending.Our education is slowly ending.And the government is doing a lot of spending.And they think its just splendid,While every other student is getting suspended.Or in the streets getting booked because of a crime they just committed.Everyday its the same question of "Why?"Why the government gotta lie?Or why my mans had to die?Or OMG why my boo anit reply?But those questions never justify,what im tryna testify,but I do wanna clearify where our generation is coming to.The stuff that we don't wanna doand what us teenagers have to go through.The ways of the system is not up for debate.Cuz we're still holding out our hands and begging for a plate.Look at your self and tell me your fate.I just want yall to know that failure is at stake,if yall dont pul it together and concentrate.Cuz all you beautiful people are divine everyone is one of a kindwith and individual mind.So why treat us all the same?Life is not a game.But who's really to blame?We put our ancestors to shame.And i could go on and on but that'll be lame.So Im just waiting for the change.