I've Been There And I've Done That

I have been there to a point where life meant nothing to me as a kid I grew up around demons little did I know I had demons living in me. Life sucks a lot maybe most of the time but every single life out there is worth it. No kid no teen no adult no elderly no one on this whole earth should end their life. Because everyone needs someone and I'm a someone I'm a someone who went through it all who went through the strong who saw my life before my eyes it wasn't easy. Everyone asks me '' Why are you sad your life is great?'' Well, it's because maybe it's not they suffer they don't feel what I'm feeling they don't know what suffer is they don't know what it's like to let go or for someone to let go of them. They can't hear the voices in their head saying that '' It's over just end it'' '' Your worthless'' '' Your stupid'' we just for once want to hear that were going to make it. We just wanna know whats next for us what do we have to prepare for next. Coming from someone who has damaged my body 3 to 4 times I know that life is worth it. You just have to seek for it you have to surround yourself with the right people. Were going to get real right now I'm currently not feeling the best all because of a girl she said that she loved me she always talked about how amazing I was how I was her king how safe she felt around me. Last time I saw her we were talking to each other about love and she told me that she was hurt I told her that I could help her with that and that she was not alone. I grabbed her hand and told her that she doesn't need to hrut anymore she doesn't need to cry anymore because I was going to be there for her. Then she kissed me I was shocked but I had to leave I was going to see her in 4 weeks I told her that she had to be strong for me because she said she wouldn't make it without me. I didn't want to leave her like that but I ahd to so it ended with a kiss and a hug. Two weeks pass by a notification goes off on my phone saying she posted something on her instagram I went to go check it out. It's a picture of someone else holding her in their arms holding his hand and everything. Her caption said '' Never been better!!!'' With a ring emoji and with everyone saying '' Awww sooo cute'' Then there was one comment that said '' Wait what happend to that one girl you liked?'' All I could think of was '' yeah what about me?'' I felt worthless I was tired of girls I was mad I was sad I wanted all of this just to be a big lie or dream that I was still sleeping in I felt like I was worthless. But this is not all about me it's about you. You need to see the value in you the value in your smile that value in yourself and your purpose in this world because it does matter. you're going to be the next doctor the next vet the next soldier the next police officer the next rockstar all off you are a rockstar. Shine all those stars outside at night represent you how the stars and the moon make the dark brighter. I don't care what job you have your making a difference you could be a plumber a worker at McDonald's whatever it may be you doing great at it you keep going you be the best worker there.  I don't care who you are you could be White you could be African American you could be Mexican you could be blue purple pink green I take a bullet for you. You could hate me I'm still taking a bullet for you. You could be straight man or woman you could be lesbian gay bisexual transgender queer anything you want to be I'll take a bullet for you. You could be rich you could be poor you can own a fancy car you could take the subway I'll take a bullet for you. I don't care who you are I'm willing to save anyone's life over mine. This thing we call life may suck but it's worth it there's so much to look forward to if your feeling sad talk to someone if your thinking about harming yourself or others get help mind over matter, don't let todays world inslave you your worth more than you can believe fulfill your life with something that's going to help you succeed in life. I don't want to see kids that are battling suicide in their life anymore no more deaths no more suicide talk with anyone you want to your life is on the line. National Suicide Hotline Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255 available 24 hours every day. Your life is worth it.