It only makes you stronger

I am one of those people who tend to want to see the good in everyone but I have come quickly to realize there are people out there that are going to constantly hurt you, take pride in tearing you to pieces, and enjoy having you put up with their shit thinking that they are the ones in power. You have to move on from and don’t keep people around like that in your life! You only end up wasting your time on certain people who aren’t worth the time of day. Each day gets easier, resist temptation. I don’t understand why, I hate to say it, but girls especially are so tempted to reach out those whom hurt them the most. We are all guilty of it, I have done it, but the hard part is your giving someone your undivided attention that doesn’t deserve the time of day.
Independence is what makes people who they are, why let someone else choose who you are. I am a strong, young lady, that tells it like it is, and what you see is what you get. I have goals, subjects I feel strongly about, and have learned that I am way better off on my own. I no longer find it worth my while to waste my time on other people. I am the individual that gets myself places my friends or ex -boyfriends especially will not get me anywhere if I want to go places in life it’s up to me and no one else.