Innocence

Nothing to write, nothing to listen
Oh! I don't know what happen

It was going smoothly fine
Suddenly, feeled just ashamed

How it feels to be the crush
To the heart, a easy cruel rush

Nothing to get, nothing to do
everything have, as feels you

Not once, it was the two
Focused,cheated, crushed you

Would be left you had kept
as u think is not the best

Try a word ,see the flying bird
It will be sour as like as curd

Being hopeful everything is fine
Dreaming, together will get shine

Being painful reminds you the most
Of times the strength you host

Not careful of things you had left
hoping the same not be the best

Struggling for to have the past
Ashamed about helping the vast

Now worried ! To Get some rest
Affected effected, little bit just

mrsest67

MY DONATION TO YOU,

I am Mrs Esther Richerd I am 67 years old . an aging widow suffering from long time illness. i am currently admitted in a hospital here in Abidjan cote d' Ivore, I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr.Richerd Philip The amount of (  $5million dollars USD  ) which he deposited in one of the clearing house Here in cote d'ivore and I need a honest and God fearing person who have the feelings of human that can use this funds for God's work and 15% out of the total funds will be for your compasation for doing this work of God. I saw your email from internet and decided to contact you. Please if you would be able to use these funds for the Lord's work kindly reply to me.

May the Grace of our Lord the love of God and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you and your family's Amen.a
Sister nurse working in this hospital that helped me to type this message, because I am loosing strenght every munites of the day. All I need from you is prayers,If you are interested Contact me for more details

This is my Email address here  esthersvern9@yahoo.co.jp

Your Sister In The Lord.

Mrs Esther Richerd