I'm right behind you, don't wait up; I'll catch up.

Fri, 06/14/2013 - 05:12 -- naybo

92509

I'm tired and I'm out of breath and my feet are aching from chasing you and my heart is beating like a bass drum and you don't even look my way, but I'm okay.
Your gaze is focused on something in the distance, but I don't know what it is because my gaze is glued to you, to your caramel colored hair blowing in the breeze and your sensuous hips swaying from side to side like the smooth and rhythmic swinging of a pendulum, and all I can think about is kissing you and running my fingers all over your soft, feminine, skin and then pressing my lips upon it in a trail from your neck, down to your breasts, to reach your thighs and make you moan from sheer delight, but you're escaping from my sight.
I can't keep up with your quick pace, so I call on you to wait and you stop just long enough so that I won't escape the radius of your grasp, never giving me enough time to catch up; I'm out of luck.
I pull my gaze away from you long enough to see that this road that we've been walking on is endless, and I don't know if what I feel for you is love, but lust is surely present in my mind and so I'll follow you because to reason I am blind
and the farther you let me fall behind, the more I want you.