If i was a love poet

Mon, 12/31/2018 - 20:32 -- Jayr213

I'm going to be honest, it's not often i find myself eager to write about love, in fact every time i try to write about love my hands cramp, just to show me how painful love can be.

sometimes my pencils break, just to show how evry now and then love takes a little more work thn you planned.

I heard love was blind so i write all my poems in brail and my poems will never be truly finished because true love is endless.

I've always believed that real love is kind of like a supermodelbefore she's airbrushed.

It's pure and imperfect just the way God intended.

I'm going to be honest, i'm not much of a love poet, but if i was to wake up tomorrow morning and decide that i was going to write about love, my first poem it would be about you.

About how i love you the way i learned to ride a bike.

Scared, but reckless with no trainning wheels or elbow pads so the scapes on my hands would tell the story of how i fell for you.

I'm going to be honest i'm not much of a love poet, but if i was i'd write about how i see you in every cloudy reflection, every window. 

You see, i'v written a million poems hoping that somehow maybe some way you'll jump out of the page and be closer to me.

See, i'm not much of a love poet, but if i was i'd write about how you have the audacity to be beautiful even on days when everything around you is ugly.

i'd write about your eyelashes and how they are like violin strings that play symphonies evert time you blink.

if i was a love poet i'd write about how i melt in front of you like an ice sculpture every time i hear the vibration i your voice.

Whenever i see you walking my way, how my heart plays hopscotch inside of my chest, it climbs on to my ribs like monkey bars and i feel like a child all over again.

I know it's going to sound weird, but sometimes i prayed that God would somehow turns you back into ine of my ribs, just so i would never have to spend an entie day without you.

I swear i'm not a love poet, but if iwas to wake up tomorrow morning and decide that i was going to write about love, my first poem, it would be about you.