I was young like you

48161

I was young like you golden skin eyes of blue my hair was long and brown it looked so cool how it flowed down over my shoulders like a vine trying to reach the ground..........................My body was hard mussels cut and carved I tell you this and it is true when I was young like you..............................No one could tell me right from wrong I thought there words learn from are mistakes was like a warn out song nowhere in my life did it belong when I was young like .you............................So many thing I to did wrong so many time I thought I sang my swansong just so many time I thought my time was through when I was young like you ...........................But now I'm older and wiser you see I now understand the lessons my elders try to teach me life is to short and hard for everyone ........................Please hear these words for they are true don't lie cheat or be cruel take care of the young and elders too don't break the rules and stay in school..................................... I tell you this so when your older your not left alone and blue remember I was young like you!!