I am sorry, please understand

If in any way I pushed you down, mistakenly when I was trying to get myself stand,  beko I am sorry, please understand   Even at now, I could still feel  your pain as it wallops swiftly in my brain. I knew you were seriously hungry and tasty and almost at the point of death, I knew that. But greed and selfishness had my eyes blinded that I didn't notice when you stepped into the underworld. Beko, it was my greed and selfishness that caused that. I am sorry, please understand.    I was about to enter your compound when I heard your wife screamed, oh my only daughter and son! Just after the two gunshots were released that night .I supposed to have come for your rescue but seeing the robbers ugly angry looks with their heavy weapons, I ran for my safety even when I know I'm a trained soldier. Beko, it's because of the value I placed over my life that stopped me from your family's rescue. I am sorry, please understand.     She wanted all of me, body soul and spirit. She needed me to be with her, every time now and hereafter. But she forgets I have someone special in my mind, playing me series of love dream everyday and night. But anyways, I acknowledge and duly appreciate the fact that  you love me but I already have some one that I had promised to spend the rest of my life with. Beko, I just can't love you back or give you the kind of love you deserve because I have given it all out to someone ease already. No left over. I am sorry, please understand.     God! I know you are  angry with me because I carried out series of exam malpractices in my exams. The exams were just too hard and to compound it all, its was my finals exam. How do I face my people, friends if they find out that I failed? I Have no other choice than involving myself in malpractices. Beko God, it's because of my fear of failure that leaded me to that act of malpractice. I am sorry, please understand.     I never knew it would result to pregnancy. It was just a test,  more or less an experiment. I was just with her in the room relaxing when the spirit that is actually familiar rest upon me, and after laying my hand also on her, we both fell under the anoint. Beko papa Janet, its my ignorance and barbarism that caused that. I wouldn't have gotten your daughter pregnant, not even now. I am sorry please, understand.