1. (noun) An average, sweatpant, tee-shirt female
2. (noun) Of average height, hair blonde, skin pale
3. (noun) A drought, a drag, a drone when home
4. (noun) An autocratic machine when alone
5. (noun) A senior employee at AMC
6. (noun) A senior attending MCST
7. (noun) A tactical, impractical, living, breathing being
That's not ME they are seeing.
I'm a colorful, free-flowing goo in a shell.
I keep myself a secret, but nobody can tell.
I have them all fooled to believe something else.
This way I can keep me all to myself.
Why would I want to share an aspiring nurse?
A humerus mind?
A heart so diverse?
But sometimes it's sad I refuse to share.
I just have to remember the world isn't prepared.
People are not yet ready to be
shown who I am, filter-free.
Not a definable word. Just me.
Login or register to post a comment.
This is amazing! I truly, loved this poem!
Thank you so much!