I AM

We met at a time when I was ready to know, the ultimate plan, My heart beat for you, Iwoke from a sleep, we were destined to be,
I dreamed things I'd see, written by lords, you're greatness was gold, your aura was perfume,
farramones, all mine?

Don't want to believe that you gave up on me, accepted the fee, it was the death of me.

We were the ones, pride like lions, untouchable and free.
Ia dream that would save me, should've been a pillar for the lost, the growing decay, others we could save.
I believed in that too.
I found lthat love, that part was true I felt I was safe in your arms, the clutch of deceipt, can't show you my fear, no evidence of me.
This wasn't our fate, this gift from above, I was going for gold, I found wealth when I met you, money meant nothing, which soon you will see.

A warrior the man I loved depleting in front of me, giving to everyone who helped him to take the deal,to live like a champ, on
A patent we'd crated for people like us. A medical device programmable and trackable, a narcotic dispenser, saving lives for a few. that eventually would lead to the Frobisher Foundation, a facility for choosing life and future so good, ,my passion, a future fundraising and love,,my dream of our happiness and joy,I got fooled.
Now the reality of why he was making those arguments, all part of the plan the sacrifice he had to make to claim he had been a victim of me, our ideas and planning had been put into trust, investments that I had no part in unless it was my name that was no longer valid he made me his ghost.
My thoughts of my future, sobriety and love, our daughters our marriage and family he threw out like dust.

I sit here beside you, like it's been for a while, watching you typing my name like it's mud
in wait of the fate your scheming and conjuring up so you find your place, a simple equation to help you succeed.
I took a chance, was nothing but true, didn't care what was said because I was with you, no reason to worry, you were the strongest I knew, I was just disappointed that LOVE, could be exchanged, expunged upgraded you said.
Now I am your scapegoat, the means to an end,of your promises you never kept, but then again you never made.
You broke my heart, you beat on my body,, I just made things up to cover your ways, I thought and convinced myself it was just a bad day.
And now after all the love we embraced made the negative fade, so we're aiming to win the things that had broken us since we were just young, And now put first the ones that dictated your life again, with something they don't earn, you can have it all, thought it comes at a price sacrifice our love, then you could buy your at the table of winners, with one place will be missing when you are alone, the only gift you gave me, the fact that I'd won.
I didn't have to be a fake or a third, someone I thought you would never want to be, a man with no morals or value for the life that we had, real and deep.
I guess you got your wish of being a somebody that was part of something, you don't need to play me.
I don't know what I'm doing sitting here knowing that you had been planning your life without me,
I was hoping and praying that you would choose me, but I guess you made your mind up when you made me feel weak, the power the please u have had every week, I thought you were leaning some skills in the net, for 2 yrs I waited for your body to connect.
We borrow from your mom, her condescending speechless making me cry, the things I can imagine that youve done on the web, and now I'm just realizing what's in store for me.
I know that you want me out of your way,you sabotaged everything in my life that was good.
All I had wanted was our loved ones to see,how much we had loved our daughters they'd see.
You were never so shallow, your word meant a lot,why did you make me everyone's scapegoat.
I hope that you won't die for the choice you have made to be the cool guy at 43, looking for pretty girls infront of me.
I hope you will find love to love you like I did, but the other one who has my name, is not a real one.
But the money to buy your way out of this lie, and everyone you paid off to be your best friend, is not who I thought you were, it wasn't your style, you loved and wore solid till the papers were signed, on a special day I signed up to be what I thought , what I didn't know was that I signed the contract of death, the things you have told me, that I'm gonna be, a track girl a person who you think I should be.