Hypocrite

Don't act like you know how it feels.

Don't pretend that you care as your life steers you into further undeniable regret.

Life gives you countless chances but you destroy them without a single repent.

And why are you self-absorbed? You treat life like it's a party and you get unlimited dances, with people who have ten times the dignity you possess at a mere glance. 

Don't waste your life or your irresistible spice away when you could be so much more.

Just open your eyes and your judgmental mind to the beauty you've already dismissed. 

Please don't be shallow be wise, and with your ever growing desires find a way to melt that cold heart of ice.

The cost I know will be quite a price but don't ever say that the love I brought you did not suffice.

You're the one to blame for your constant repulse at the sound of my name.

Your shame and the ever present pain that morphs your face defines the essence of your very own game.

It's the reason why you can't see hope when you look my way. 

So next time you decide to criticize my life, just remember that yours lay in the ruins of the very war you started.

You inflicted the pain. You provoked the anguish. You caused the sorrow. 

Don't look back now, just be ready for tomorrow when reality pounds its cold hard fists on your door.

And rudely awakens you from this twisted dream that leads you to believe your endless flaws have been wiped clean, that your life is perfection and unbroken at the seams.

Don't shy away from the light of truth shining through your cracks of broken honesty.

Don't shy away from your past mistakes despite how costly they were.

Look at them in pure awe, knowing that this is your final farewell.

And that nobody, not even you should dwell on your darkest memories that make your heart shudder.

But keep them in the back of your mind, so before you utter even one word of contradiction, that it holds you back.

And you think to yourself, I gotta get my life on track and stop stabbing you in the back.

The back I turned on and never caught after your long fall of hopelessness when I knew you were distraught.

So next time, you’re about to blame me in an argumentative fit, don't be a hypocrite.