How to Survive Bullying: The Systematic Equation

How to Survive Bullying: The Systematic Equation-Stella D’Vine

Bullying + Victim = Chaos + Suffering

To survive and solve this simple equation subtract victim from both sides. Leaving you with:

Bullying = Chaos + Suffering – Victim

Looks complicated right? But don’t worry. Next step in the equation is to subtract Chaos from positive Suffering and negative Victim, leaving you with:

Bullying – Chaos = Suffering – Victim.

Doesn’t look too promising right? But hold on just a little longer. To further the equation subtract Suffering from negative Victim, leaving you with:

Bullying – Chaos – Suffering = - Victim.

I know what you’re thinking: But I’m still miserable. The key point in this equation is to divide

– Victim by itself and the other half of the equation leaving you with:

Bullying + Chaos + Suffering – 1 = Victim.

Now you may be asking: How does all those positive make the Victim positive? Well if you look closer to the first half of the equation you’ll see there is a – 1, and that – 1 symbolizes one less victim giving you a happier solution. This process in all honesty is hard, and it takes a lot of effort from the individual to solve and survive this equation, but just know that you can solve and survive this and become the positive among all negatives.