How I Became a Political Prisoner

I could not see blinded by visions to be free 

Inevitably lead to my body incarcerated but my mind set free 

Plans to end the fascist state circulate in my brain… I start to feel the pain of those around me... I’m turning into a revolutionary… 

For I witnessed the tragedy of a mind set free…In a society in which an idea can get you killed… 

Ideas of revolution more dangerous than chemical weapons; seconds, minutes, years fade together the plethora, the abyss… political prisoners locked away endless dismay my family I will miss 

All this in an attempt to delay the revelation of a corporate run state… deadly sins greed and gluttony breed death and famine poisoning society; if you don’t rebel you’re giving in I vote to protect my kin 

The pain I feel as I watch ourautocratic death dealingsystem stealsoulsin the name of liberty is inexpressible; my soul weeps as our government creepsand populates sorrow in the hearts of innocentsaround the world so the rich can have their gold so lifeless and cold I fear I may never let this go they must know  

Plans to end the fascist state circulate in my brain… I start to feel the pain of those around me I have become a revolutionary…