Hope

Hope. Have hope. Be hopeful.
Life is difficult, there are so many obstacles but you can get through them if you have a little hope.
There may be ups and downs but that's life, without them you wouldn't be living. It may be hard now but it does get better.
If it was hard at some point, look back at that time now and think I made it through that and if you can make it through that you can can get through everything life throws at you.
Do you remember when you were little and something bad happened and you hoped it would all get better, and it did.
There are so many people who had nothing but they had the slightest bit of hope and look at them now.
There're still are many people who have little to nothing and they hope it will get better, and little by little it gets better.
You see what even the slightest bit of hope can do?
Just because you aren't happy now doesn't mean it won't happen it just means that it isn't the time but it's just around the corner.
This is just the beginning it's probably the hardest thing but you can and will get through it if you have hope and determination to do what you may think is impossible!
Never lose hope! Hope can spout miracles! HOPE!