Hold your head

Hold your head
I know how you feel because I, myself was there, I failed victim to mental and emotional despair. You see Antonio Mitchell is just my Government name. At any time I can have it changed to Kurt Cobain. In my youth I couldn’t handle living with a heart full of undying pain. Dripping from the walls I wanted to leave half my brain. I dreamed many times that I heard the pop but didn't hear the bang. But in the end I know suicide is self-murder and my Mother I didn't want to hurt her. But I couldn't take life unpleasant miseries another day further. Forgive me Lord I wanted to commit the ultimate sin. At that time if I had one wish, it would be to never live this life again. I feel different today the music of Tupac the love of my Mother and others help me see a better way. Now I give thanks to God and always remember to pray. Today I see things a whole lot clearer. Now when I look in the mirror, I say “hug me, kiss me, kiss me, hug me, look me in my eyes and tell me you love me”. Let those words be the start of the process that will begin the healing of the heart. If you feel my words and sincerely truly care, I don’t want you to hit the like I need you to hit the share.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
We can all help prevent suicide. The Lifeline provides 24/7; free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals. 1-800-273-8255
Crisis Text Line
Is the free, 24/7, confidential text message service for people in crisis. Text HOME to 741741 in the United States. Crisis Text Line is the free, 24/7, confidential text message service